CloudCamDemo ("Free App") and CloudCam ("Paid App"), are "Programs" developed by Nick Pace ("Author"). No personal information or audio/video recording captured by the application is shared with unknown third parties. The user of the application controls the location of where the audio/video files can be saved.
Data collected by Programs
Data collected by CloudCamDemo and CloudCam falls under following categories:
- No personal information is shared from the application with any third party.
- The application can save audio/video/pictures to one of your chosen accounts (Dropbox, gmail, ftp) and your username/passwords are not shared.
- No information from the device is collected.
- Video, audio and other sensor data that might contain personally identifiable information, is protected by user-defined credentials, and is transferred over the local/internet network only, subject to network infrastructure and network firewall rules. Neither mentioned user-device credentials, nor mentioned video, audio or sensor data is ever shared with third parties.
How personal information is collected
No personal data is collected outside of active states of Programs, such as settings pages or video server started by the user in foreground or background.
Where personal data is stored
Limited data sharing
Data is shared with these third parties:
- Video and audio can only be saved to your dropbox, gmail or ftp accounts.
- The application can be configured to use a number of streaming applications like VLC, Skype and CamBuddy for audio/video capture from the application. The user is in control of which application is used to capture audio and video.
Is is the end-user responsibility to ensure the safety of the network where Programs operate (including, but not limited to WiFi encryption methods and firewall rules) and to hold user-defined credentials safe to avoid unintended use of potentially sensitive data.
No error-free performance