Please see instructions http://androidcloudcam.net/help.html#streammjpeg.
The streaming feature can stream MJPEG video content to a remote server and allow your device to be viewed from anywhere in the world using a WiFi or 3G network. All that is required is an Android handset running CloudSpyCam, and a home PC/Mac connected to the Internet.
Once the CloudCam is running on a WiFi network, download the streaming bridge to your PC or Mac. From your PC or Mac, connect to the handset using a URL like http://192.168.0.5:8087 and then select the link "Download streaming server jar". Once the file has been downloaded, please read the instructions (within the jar file, use WipZip to open)to install. Once the bridge is installed and your router has been opened to stream MJPEG content from your handset to your home machine, you can commence streaming from the device.
OK! Let's start with a couple of questions to get you connected...
- Do you have a home PC or Mac?
- Is the machine connected to the Internet?
- Do you have a wireless router connected to the Internet?
If the answer is Yes to all three questions above then continue to configure your router and install the streaming bridge. Please note the instructions below are based on Windows and a Netgear WiFi router connected to the Internet.
To begin install perform the steps below...
- Download the streaming jar to your PC from the handset. Instructions provided above.
- Open up a command prompt. From windows, select run, and then type cmd.
- Change folder to the directory where you downloaded the streaming jar from step 1.
- Obtain the IP address of your machine connected to the wireless router. This can be performed by typing the command "ipconfig" in the command prompt.
- Type the below command (in the folder where you downloaded CloudCamStreamServer.jar). Please note the IP ( 192.168.0.5 ) is the IP address of your machine.
- Now connect to your wireless router. For a Netgear router, type the below URL into a browser on your WiFi network.
- Select the option Services (left hand navigation)
- Select add custom service
- Type in the name CloudCam
- Type in the start port as 7022
- Type in the end port 7022.
- Select the apply command.
- Select the option Firewall Rules (left hand navigation).
- Select the option Add from the "Inbound Services" section.
- From the service drop down list, select CloudCam.
- For " Send to LAN Server", enter 192.168.0.5.
- Select the apply option.
- Select the option Router Status and obtain the IP address of your router. In the example below the IP is 18.104.22.168.
- On your handset, connect to a 3G network and then start the CloudCam application.
- In the Stream out-bound MJPEG configuration, enter 7022 as the "Stream Port" and enter 22.214.171.124 into the "Stream Host".
- Select the tick box "Stream MJPEG".
- Press the "Start Server" button to start.
- Now look at the cmd window.
- Now open VLC (download from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html) and select the option Media->Open Network Stream and enter the below...
- You should now see content displayed from the handset over 3G.
In the example below the IP address is 192.168.0.5.
Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection:
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::dd51:e549:a11e:8c66%15
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.5
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
java -jar CloudCamStreamServer.jar 192.168.0.5 7022 8022
You will see something like the below if successfully started.
Listening for CloudCam video stream on port 
Listening for client viewer on port 
*If you do not have java on your machine then please download and install.
*Please note the instructions below for IP address 192.168.0.5 will need to be changed to your local IP address for the WiFi router.
Below are instructions for netgear below which will need to be translated (please read your router instructions) to get the same result.
IP Subnet Mask
Gateway IP Address
Domain Name Server
On a successful connection you should see the following displayed...
Received new connection...
Received a new connection from CloudCam.
Select the Play button.
If you have issues then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.